Looking for a Job In Budapest, Hungary

Hi,

I'm Filipino Nationality with more than 3 years experience in Dubai, as Office manager and admin and have knowledge in sales, admin, accounts, customer service and operations. I'm looking for a decent job so it is easier for me to start my relocation in Budapest from Dubai. I will highly appreciate if you can share some information where I can start with.
:)

Welcome to the Forum :)

I have to ask why have you chosen Budapest?

Because i fell in Love :)

Thank you for the reply anyway.

I suggest trying at Linkedin or any of the other numerous job web sites.

Also consider hiring a headhunter if you are serious about finding a job with the least hassle.

Large international hotels could be an option.  However, usually they want multilingual staff. 

By that I mean an assortment of languages like Hungarian, English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian etc.

There are the usual big chain hotels here that could be worth contacting.

@ Fluffy
How to contact those large hotels?? Can You mention some names please??

Om Muhammad wrote:

@ Fluffy

A Google search will list them On Muhammad.

Thank u SimCity 😬

Om Muhammad wrote:

@ Fluffy

If you look on Trip Advisor you can find the addresses/names/telephone numbers of hotels.  There must be 100s of them on there including the usual chains - Marriott, Accor, Intercontinental etc.

Thanx Fluffy... I really appreciate it!  :)

Hi Florisse,

One tip I have for you is to join groups in Facebook - there are job offers constantly posted on these looking for service desk agents or higher positions in mostly international companies.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to text me :)

- Christine