Safety in Lagos Nigeria for Indian,

Hello friends,

I'm from Delhi (India) My son has an offer to work in lagos for TolaRam group,. how safe is the place to work, as it is very important for me to take an advise before landing there. .so please advise....

Dear Sir i am from gurgaon my son also has got offer in tolaram company lagos . please can you share your contact number with me my contact number *** kinly cntact me if possible i will be very thankful to you sir

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Manbiryadav

For security reasons it is unsafe to post contact details on the open forum. Use the message system for this.

Thanks a lot

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Yes , Lagos is safe to work for Expatriates. Infarct there are some Indian community in Surulere area where Tolaram group headquarters is located on Eric Moore road.

Have also worked with Tolaram group an other Indian companies my self .

So welcome to Lagos to your son.

Regards

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I have lived in Lagos for 4 years & I think majority of the Indians, like me & my family have loved  their stay there.

Hi

I run a private security firm and we also provide private security (licensed armed and unarmed) for expatriates arriving or residing in Lagos.

Feel free to send me a private msg if you ever need our services.

Have a good one