Iqama is yellow

Dear Sir,

I would like to know if the company is showing in yellow, iqama can be renewed or not. I have been in Saudi For last 2 years. , i just want to know how much time will it take to transfer from yellow to green.Waiting For a quick response as my family is waiting vacation. Thanks - musafir nbr

First of all, it is not your Iqama in yellow. It is you company's status with the labor office which is in yellow. Unless your company is in Green, Iqama cannot be renewed. And for the company to become green they have to employ Saudi's to the recommended minimum number, which depends on the trade license of the company.

Once they hire the required number of Saudi's, and register their details with labor office, it will take minimum one week to reflect in the system. the evaluation is done only once in a week.

Hii I m living  in jeddah with my family My iqama is expiring in 3 days and my company status is yellow. As per HR dept it will take a month and more to comes in green status. So can I pay dependent fee after company status becomes green. Please advice any penalty to me?