Language for job in germany

hello,
i am searching for job via jobborse, i wish to know, what is the minimum requirement for language in order to get a job. please

There is no general minimum language requirement.
Each employer decides individually for each job what language level is required. The less German you know, the less job opportunities are open to you.

hello beppi,
thnak you for your reply, i just finished my A1 certification, so now you know, in which sector do they consider language more, and what are the other things do i need to consider other than qualification recognition, language, housing .

karthikbs wrote:

in which sector do they consider language more

It's not so much the sector as the nature of the job. Non-fluent language skills rule you out from any role that requires interaction with customers, partners, colleagues, etc. Neither can you give or attend presentations, trainings, etc.
You can probably figure out by yourself which jobs, if any, in your industry can be done without the above.
Many non-German-speaking foreigners here are (badly paid) harvest helpers, cleaners, supermarket shelf stockers or construction workers. Other typical foreigner's professions like nurses, waiters or truck drivers require a medium level of German (plus other certifications).

I have noticed even very low skilled employment, employers are asking people to know the mother tongue of the country. This can be A2 and higher. (I've seen in Austria jobs requiring level B1 for housekeeping in hotels.)

i mean if i have B1, do you mean to say,  i have a fair chance of getting a job in germany?

The better your language skills, the higher your chances to find a job.
B1 is the lowest where you could have a meaningful work-related conversation with anyone, but more importantly it shows that you put in an effort to improve yourself. Of course it does not yet make you suitable for roles that require deep understanding, like sales talk, presentations, training or contract negotiations.