Looking for friends to embark on this adventure with

Hi there,

So I'm doing something that I thought Id never do before, and I'm leaving behind my small town of East London in South Africa, and heading over to Shanghai in t-minus, one week. It would be really cool to make some  friends, so let me know if you are keen  to chat, watch sport, go to the gym and to pretty much explore Shanghai together when I do get there- (I need this, I come from a family of 4 kids so being with people is kind of my thing). I'm all kinds of excited for this new adventure :)

Am also in shangahi for six days doing business if you want to meet am waiting we can hangout send to you we chat

Hi Tito
Its so cool to meet another fellow expat.  If you're keen,  please send me your wechat ID.

hi sivvi,
    one week is ok to explore shanghai, maybe you have 2-3 days to expore xihu in hangzhou  and ancient park in suzhou.
    good luck!

Rike.

Whoa. So it seems that South Africans are making their way to Shanghai. Moved here about three months back myself and while not South African... was there for a stint between 2005-2008 in Joburg. Have you settled?

Wow, I'm from Vietnam and have been taking job assignment in Shanghai for 1 month already. There are so many things to discover abt this city and country. Let keep in tough then we could join together to discover this city.