'Deportation' without fingerprinting

Hi all!

I'm Morales, a converted Muslim, German citizen with Spanish roots. Due to some problem caused by my sponsor I unfortunately got 'deported' a couple of weeks ago. Before getting deported I went to the immigration office several times and explained my whole issue and told them why I shouldn't be accountable for expiring my papers (a long issue). They told me not to worry and won't fingerprint me.

I let the sponsor pay all the fees and did receive some document from the immigration office that I would be deported. On the papers it was written that they took my fingerprint. However, they didn't fingerprint me at the immigration office at all and at the airport they stamped me a regular exit on my passport without fingerprinting me.

Now my question is, did I really get deported or not? What really happened actually?
- And more important, can I get a visa and come back to Saudi Arabia anytime I want?
- How can I check my status?

Thanks for your ideas.

M.

Mo_EU wrote:

Hi all!

I'm Morales, a converted Muslim, German citizen with Spanish roots. Due to some problem caused by my sponsor I unfortunately got 'deported' a couple of weeks ago. Before getting deported I went to the immigration office several times and explained my whole issue and told them why I shouldn't be accountable for expiring my papers (a long issue). They told me not to worry and won't fingerprint me.

I let the sponsor pay all the fees and did receive some document from the immigration office that I would be deported. On the papers it was written that they took my fingerprint. However, they didn't fingerprint me at the immigration office at all and at the airport they stamped me a regular exit on my passport without fingerprinting me.

Now my question is, did I really get deported or not? What really happened actually?
- And more important, can I get a visa and come back to Saudi Arabia anytime I want?

Thanks for your ideas.

M.

Brother Alhamdulillah you are Inverted Muslim (rather converted) :-)  Just wanted to say that... May Allah bless you.

mubashirse wrote:
Mo_EU wrote:

Hi all!

Thanks for your ideas.

M.

Brother Alhamdulillah you are Inverted Muslim (rather converted) :-)  Just wanted to say that... May Allah bless you.

Alhamdulillah every day and every second :) May Allah bless u 2.