Hydrobiology- water management jobs

I am Hrishikesh Kulkarni from India. Want to know where( in Hungary) would can I get job after completing  MSc hydrobiology water management course?? Do I have to know Hungarian language to live in Hungary??

ABBROAD wrote:

I am Hrishikesh Kulkarni from India. Want to know where( in Hungary) would can I get job after completing  MSc hydrobiology water management course??

Google is your friend but you'll need to know what to Google for (in the Hungarian language).  Use Google Translate maybe.

If you do not have a connection to Hungary - family, study etc - then your chances of finding a job here are rather low.

ABBROAD wrote:

Do I have to know Hungarian language to live in Hungary??

Not necessarily but it would make you more credible.

Thank you fluffy,

I just noticed you are in Debrecen.  Presumably studying at the University?  I'd have thought you should be able to get some connections through the University which must have very good connections to industry.  Maybe you can do something on the basis of gaining some experience as an intern or otherwise.  In my own country, non-UK graduates of a UK university can usually work for 6 months in-country to gain post-Uni experience.  There might be something similar through your own HU Uni careers service. All you can do is ask!

Good luck!

Hello, fluffy, i am in India only, and wish to join University of Debrecen and job in hungary after completion of my education.  So, I want to know availability/scope of jobs in hungary in that field(Msc.Hydrobiology:water management). Is it proper to ask this to university staff/ phD Students??

ABBROAD wrote:

Hello, fluffy, i am in India only, and wish to join University of Debrecen and job in hungary after completion of my education.  So, I want to know availability/scope of jobs in hungary in that field(Msc.Hydrobiology:water management). Is it proper to ask this to university staff/ phD Students??

My 2 cents:

If you are determined to study in Hungary, then best to do that first, then you have more opportunity to test the employment market during your time  in-country.  I doubt anyone will employ you before you have completed your studies and have some reasonable knowledge of the language.  The Uni will help you learn Hungarian on the side.  Medical and dental students (for example), all have to learn Hungarian (as they deal with patients).  Your situation is somewhat different.

If you are trying to short circuit a way into Europe via an educational visa, then you will find things rather difficult.  Other people have done it but I wouldn't say Hungary is particularly attractive for post-graduation work opportunities, even at M.Sc level. 

I'd have thought large economies would be more interesting or at least ones where English is the local language and you can leverage your skills and knowledge.

But it's up to you, these are just my opinions - YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary).

fluffy2560 wrote:

If you are trying to short circuit a way into Europe via an educational visa

Is there a word out that Hungary is easier than other EU countries to do this?

My recent visit to the local immigration office makes me wonder.

Thank u for your valuable guidance fluffy.  Its good to apply for larger economies but tuition fees are also high there.  Is it  better to come Hungary to learn Hungarian language ?? & then apply for job there in my field??

ABBROAD wrote:

Thank u for your valuable guidance fluffy.  Its good to apply for larger economies but tuition fees are also high there.  Is it  better to come Hungary to learn Hungarian language ?? & then apply for job there in my field??

I think you'd learn Hungarian just by being here and doing some side studying. 

Don't forget about 10m people speak Hungarian whereas maybe a billion speak English or  100M+ maybe speak German .  It's a very small market in Hungary.

You could try and study in Germany as it's cheaper than many places.  They do English language courses and the market is much bigger. 

I'd have thought your driver was the course first, employment second with employment in Hungary quite low on the list. 

But really it's up to you to do more research and decide.

O thank u fluffy sir so much-- now I will search for Germany then

ABBROAD wrote:

O thank u fluffy sir so much-- now I will search for Germany then

I wouldn't discount Hungary. 

If your motivation is the course rather than immigration, then Hungary would be OK. 

If you eventually want immigration after you graduate, you would be better going to say, Australia or Canada for study.  Study in those countries gives you more "points" for immigration.

I heard that Canada requires higher education percentage & Australia is much costly.

ABBROAD wrote:

I heard that Canada requires higher education percentage & Australia is much costly.

Maybe but you would get more points for immigration.

Fluffy sir , I wish to do job in Hungary. Please guide me about how to get it and which visa I should applly for

ABBROAD wrote:

Fluffy sir , I wish to do job in Hungary. Please guide me about how to get it and which visa I should applly for

If you want to do a degree, you have  to know how to research any kind of subject to increase your knowledge.

I believe in self-help. 

I'm going to spend my day researching kitchen appliances and drains so I'm happy to share about that if anyone cares. I might watch some TV - "The Night Manager" is an excellent show.

As you can see I am not going to spend my day working on your university course or life choices.   Only you know what you want to do.

Google is mostly your friend, so just "Google It" and do your own research.  You can always post a specific question later on.

ABBROAD wrote:

which visa I should applly for

See:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 22#4081567

ABBROAD wrote:

I wish to do job in Hungary. Please guide me about how to get it

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+get+a+job+in+Hungary

Thank u klasale

ABBROAD wrote:

Thank u.....

You might try this one as well.

Googling for Master's degree students

my name is Nayna and i did masters in Hydrobiology -water mangement but im still unable to find a job as an hydrobiologist. can anyone help me with it.

nayna babar wrote:

my name is Nayna and i did masters in Hydrobiology -water mangement but im still unable to find a job as an hydrobiologist. can anyone help me with it.

I doubt you can get a job in Hungary.  You'd definitely have to speak Hungarian.  It's also a very small country.   Best thing is to look to a much larger country like the US or Canada.  They will have many more opportunities.