Friends for cultural exchange?

Hello,

I am a junior at Hamilton College in Central New York. I truly appreciate American culture and have some American friends back in CNY. I am here during vacations and at some point in the future I will settle here in Cairo and I want to make some American friends here because I usually feel "homesick" for the States when I get here. I also want to exchange perspectives on lifestyle, politics, history in the US and Egypt. I want interesting conversation and company and I can volunteer to help with Arabic language speaking and anything related to settling in and cultural adaptation. I have been through this experience when I went to the States in freshman year and I know it can be a demanding process.

Aussi, je peux parler un peu de francais parce que je fais un échange cet ans à Paris. Donc, j'aimerais avoir des amis francais aussi.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
Perhaps I could request you only post in English on this section of the forum but, if you'd like to post in French, click the flag at the top right of this page and you'll find a link to the French section.

Hi Fred, sure! I will abide by this rule. Thanks!