Cost of living at NYC for 14day

hi all,

My name Dung. I 'm planning to NYC tours about 14days. I 'd like to know how much does it cost for living there.

Your help is much appreciated.
Regards

You can look it up on numbeo.com

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Use Airbnb and stay at a place in Williamsburg. Williamsburg is a very fun hip neighborhood in Brooklyn which is just 1 subway stop away from Manhattan. You'll find airbnb's for less than $120 a night. If you want to stay in Manhattan then you'll be paying $220+ a night unless you end up all the way in Harlem which is the tip of Manhattan ( wouldn't recommend it).

If you are on a budget then instead of booking a entire apartment on airbnb, book a private room. This will give you more options at an affordable price. You can probably rent a room in Soho, Upper West Side, Chelsea, Meatpacking district, other nice Manhattan neighborhoods for as little as $70 a night.

The cost of living in Manhattan new york is outrageous 2 bedroom apartment 3,000$ or more....only rich people who can pay live there....20 years ago prices was cheaper not any more....research, go to craigslist new York pages and see the price for yourself