Relocation advice to Chiang Mai

Hi there,
I'll be moving from Sydney Australia to Chiang Mai in Sept 2018 and would appreciate any advice anyone can provide to me in relation to:

1) Can anyone recommend any relocation companies? I'll be selling most items here in Sydney and buying new items in Chiang Mai so I will mostly be bringing personal items, books and small objects. The quantity amounts to approx 10 tea chests and 10 cartons. I've had two quotes which have both quoted 'crazy' $.

2) I am looking for somewhere in Chiang Mai where I can store these when they arrive (April 2018). The only storage company I could find was Chiang Mai Storage but they have an open warehouse system where your goods are piled in with everyone else's. I am looking for storage where my items are enclosed and separate from everyone else's.
Any advice would be much appreciated
Regards
Charlie

I know of a guy named Allen Dick, who is living in Chiang Mai. He's an Aussie. I believe that he's lived here for several years and had the business in Australia. The name is siammovemagament.com. I know him casually but I don't have first hand experience with his service.

Thanks Bill. I'll check it out