Indians in istanbul need your help please

Hi Manpreet,

Welcome to the Bursa forum. Yes, there are quite a few South Indians in Turkey, and fewer in Bursa. A good idea is to call up your Consulate and asking them for any event that is happening for your nationals or generally inquire about people living in your area.

Good luck!
Z

manpreet3134 wrote:

Hello Friends,

I feel I am the only indian in Bursa,Turkey.I am here in April 2015, I am looking for friends so I can spend some hard time with him. Please reply if any one heard me

Regards
Manpreet

Hello there,
We have moved to Istanbul  (pendik) last month.
Do you know how we can get Indian TV channels like dish tv etc

Please help
Regards
Sameer

Hi Sameer,

A couple of Indians that I know in Istanbul are viewing Indian channels via internet through unlimited internet  bundles.
If I come across any dish/satellite service,I'll update it here.

Good luck
Z

Sameer20021981 wrote:

Hello there,
We have moved to Istanbul  (pendik) last month.
Do you know how we can get Indian TV channels like dish tv etc

Please help
Regards
Sameer

Hı,

I am also having difficulty In finding Indian ingredients specially Basmatı rice

Can anyone help

Best regards
Sameer

Yes, you're welcome for the previous suggestion first of all!

Secondly, you can find Basmatti rice in Macro stores. They are way expensive, but you can find stuff there on order basis as well.

Z

Thanks a lot

No problem.

I lıve ın Kortkoy (Pendık)

Moved a month ago wıth famıly

stıll ın settlıng phase

BR
Sameer

Hi ,
If I get a receiver activated in India from Dish TV or any other company with smart card do you think I can connect here since on the terrace there are already two big antenna I guess .

What is your opinion on this ,,

Best regards
Sameer

No idea about that procedure Sameer.

It would be best answered by your service provider in India (as you mentioned having it activated in India).

I think your best bet would be to check with TurkSat, DigiTurk or D-Smart here in Istanbul. They should offer international channels here in Turkey.

Good luck
Z

Sameer20021981 wrote:

Hi ,
If I get a receiver activated in India from Dish TV or any other company with smart card do you think I can connect here since on the terrace there are already two big antenna I guess .

What is your opinion on this ,,

Best regards
Sameer

Hi am govinder Singh from India currently working in Jordan before come to Jordan am in Singapore.i want to come to turkey to find a job suitable for me .Can I come as a tourist n make a job myself ? But I Oso heard that there r some people who catch Indian people n demand for money it's true or not?

Unless there is some solid reference to this statement, it's one of the most hilarious things I've heard recently. 

GOVINDER wrote:

But I Oso heard that there r some people who catch Indian people n demand for money it's true or not?

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi
I would like to know how can I get Indian satellite  channels in Istanbul.
any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Hi alesvan,

If you scroll up you'll find  a few possible companies suggested for getting Indian satellite feeds.

Good luck

thanks much appreciate

No problem

Hi,

Any family from Hyderabad(India) living in Istanbul.

Pls let me know.

: D

yup its true

Hello, I am a Turkish citizen, who speaks a bit of Hindi as well. I know some Indians living in Turkey, and they do face with a lot of troubles just because of the language issue. Language is a huge factor in Turkey. Knowing English is not enough because you can't really find people who speak English in daily life. In daily life needs, you will have to speak Turkish. And for your daughter, there are some international schools here, pretty much costly though. So I would suggest you to learn Turkish, Otherwise, it would be a huge problem to live here, it's definitely not a problem that you can deal with without knowing Turkish.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only + contact details should not be posted on the forum section

@maimoona

For security reasons and safety reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum.

Dear Mr. Anjum,
Salam,
i am an Indian working in a Oran Algeria. one of my colleague Mr. Ilyes Ben Mohammed from Oran, Algeria, is in Istanbul, he is looking for a work. he is 25 years old, with good command on Arabic, French and 90% English. He is ready to do any type of work. he is so needy. he worked with me before. but his interest is to work in Turkey. if possible try to help. the person who promise him to come for work is not responding him. he is almost lost. he spend lot of money to reach there and he is have nothing to do now. if possible help him out. he feel awkward to contact Asian peoples for help. so i am posting behalf of him. do the needful.

Dear Greetings,
This is Sajid Shaikh from Mumbai India looking for job worked in Costa ship

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

@Sajids

Welcome to the forum.

For reasons of personal security please do not post any contact details on the open forum.
If you are seeking a job then you can place your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page. This is a free service for members.

R u in istambul could u pls help us.

Yes i am in Istanbul , what kind of help you needed

For any information about turkey call Raju on *** same on WhatsApp

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Dear Anjum  ,
First of all Istanbul is really big city you can found what  you need here , Mainly city is safe , I understood your religion is Hindu there is no temple population is muslim not a middle eastern culture,
I know India as well stayed in South India for (2) years I know your country as well one of good thing you can find out  many of  fresh vegetables  here and spices as well  ..
Keep relax and live safe in  Istanbul 

All the  best