Close

Indians in istanbul need your help please

Hi Manpreet,

Welcome to the Bursa forum. Yes, there are quite a few South Indians in Turkey, and fewer in Bursa. A good idea is to call up your Consulate and asking them for any event that is happening for your nationals or generally inquire about people living in your area.

Good luck!
Z

manpreet3134 :

Hello Friends,

I feel I am the only indian in Bursa,Turkey.I am here in April 2015, I am looking for friends so I can spend some hard time with him. Please reply if any one heard me

Regards
Manpreet

Hello there,
We have moved to Istanbul  (pendik) last month.
Do you know how we can get Indian TV channels like dish tv etc

Please help
Regards
Sameer

Hi Sameer,

A couple of Indians that I know in Istanbul are viewing Indian channels via internet through unlimited internet  bundles.
If I come across any dish/satellite service,I'll update it here.

Good luck
Z

Sameer20021981 :

Hello there,
We have moved to Istanbul  (pendik) last month.
Do you know how we can get Indian TV channels like dish tv etc

Please help
Regards
Sameer

Hı,

I am also having difficulty In finding Indian ingredients specially Basmatı rice

Can anyone help

Best regards
Sameer

Yes, you're welcome for the previous suggestion first of all!

Secondly, you can find Basmatti rice in Macro stores. They are way expensive, but you can find stuff there on order basis as well.

Z

Thanks a lot

No problem.

I lıve ın Kortkoy (Pendık)

Moved a month ago wıth famıly

stıll ın settlıng phase

BR
Sameer

Hi ,
If I get a receiver activated in India from Dish TV or any other company with smart card do you think I can connect here since on the terrace there are already two big antenna I guess .

What is your opinion on this ,,

Best regards
Sameer

No idea about that procedure Sameer.

It would be best answered by your service provider in India (as you mentioned having it activated in India).

I think your best bet would be to check with TurkSat, DigiTurk or D-Smart here in Istanbul. They should offer international channels here in Turkey.

Good luck
Z

Sameer20021981 :

Hi ,
If I get a receiver activated in India from Dish TV or any other company with smart card do you think I can connect here since on the terrace there are already two big antenna I guess .

What is your opinion on this ,,

Best regards
Sameer

Hi am govinder Singh from India currently working in Jordan before come to Jordan am in Singapore.i want to come to turkey to find a job suitable for me .Can I come as a tourist n make a job myself ? But I Oso heard that there r some people who catch Indian people n demand for money it's true or not?

Unless there is some solid reference to this statement, it's one of the most hilarious things I've heard recently. 

GOVINDER :

But I Oso heard that there r some people who catch Indian people n demand for money it's true or not?

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi
I would like to know how can I get Indian satellite  channels in Istanbul.
any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Hi alesvan,

If you scroll up you'll find  a few possible companies suggested for getting Indian satellite feeds.

Good luck

thanks much appreciate

No problem

Hi,

Any family from Hyderabad(India) living in Istanbul.

Pls let me know.

Moving to Istanbul

Find tips from professionals about moving to Istanbul

Travel insurance in Istanbul

Enjoy stress-free travel to Istanbul