Converting Tourist visa to WORK Visa.

I am from India. I got offer letter from Siam Technologies Limited
My company is telling me to come to Bangkok  by taking on arrival visa. And after coming they will initiate my work visa. Is there any legal process. And is it feasible. And tell me is this company is genuine?

Start with the basics.
What email address are they using? If it's a hotmail or whatever, consider it's a likely scam.

I won't comment on company but its my understanding to obtain a work permit you first need a Non-Immigrant B visa which can only be obtained outside of Thailand.

I have seen many Philippine English Teachers coming to Bangkok on tourist visa and later converting to work visa.

The Company is genuine it is behind BTS Chingnonsi , Sathorn District, Bangkok

Hi,

You can't change visa-on-arrival to working visa. You may apply for tourist visa then change to non-immigration (B) visa.

Theera

Hey Mayank,

I would rather recommend you to get non-immigration Employment Visa, you can request your company to provide the needed documents and you can apply you VISA from VFS office that support Thailand VISA(5 working days to process the VISA), Just to be on a safer side. I just moved the Bangkok a month back following same approach.

Thanks,
Rakesh

There is no such thing as a work visa in Thailand. Do not be confused or misled.