Are there any female dental hygienists in Uruguay?

Hello, I am a native Californian who would like to retire to either Ecuador or Uruguay within the next few years. I had originally hoped to retire and live in Spain but it now seems that it might be too expensive for me to live there.

That having been said, I would like to know if there are any female dental hygienists in Uruguay as I am more trusting of women in the medical and dental professions than I am of male professionals. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Welcome on Expat.com oslooskar ;)

I hope that other forumers will bring their contribution in regards to dental care in Uruguay.

Regards

Hello Oslooskar,

Yes there are a lot of female dental hygienists here in uruguay. You won't have trouble fininding someone that suits your needs.
I have a very close friend who is a dentist and also a university professor at the dentistry faculty. I could ask him for more information if you are interested or I could give you his contact info so you can reach him directly.

Take care,

Eduardo

Thanks Eduardo! I would very much like to contact the Professor you referenced as I'm sure he could recommend a competent dental hygienist for me. Thanks again!

Best Wishes, oslooskar