How to get saudi lisence

How to get saudi license ?need ful details from starting?
Thanks in advance

license to drive?

wait for it...

Option 1: You have a valid driving license which you obtained from your home country. Just translate it in Arabic from any translator at Saudi arabia. Go for medical checkup with passport size picture and Iqama. after that submit license fee online from your bank through SADAD. 200 for 5 years and 400 for 10 years. Take your medical with you, Iqama, copy of Iqama, passport size pictures (take 4 i don't remember who many required) Now you will go to dalla driving school and prepare your file from dalla driving school entry gate. There are shops over there. they will prepare your file. All you have to do is to fill a form in Arabic. there are guides who can help you there.

You will go directly inside and tell them you are here to give a driving test. They will ask automatic or manual. now its your choice. I would recommend to give automatic. He will mark your file and send you outside in ground. Just go and sit there. a person who is taking test there will collect files from guys. Give yours as well. Once he will call your name, just go and give driving test. I assume you know the rules like wearing seat belt first, adjusting mirrors etc. Once you passed, he will ask u go inside again. you will go inside , submit your file there and they will issue license in an hour.

Option 2: you don't have home country license or you have it but its expired.

Process would be same, the difference would be after passing the test, you will have to take a class of 5 days and you will submit 400 riyal extra (cash) to dalla driving school.
if you didn't pass the test, they will ask to take 15 days classes. Don't do that OK. Just flush your Arabic form, go to another driving school and give test again ;) they wont have ur record.

^^ you realize the OP is a female? unless she's asking for her mahram...

if she is female, even then she can get license after March 2018 :D

mubashirse wrote:

if she is female, even then she can get license after March 2018 :D

What he's implying that the details for females to acquire the DL's are not yet out in public domain :)