Working as a massage therapist

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows how much you can earn as a Soft tissue therapist/Massa therapist in Dubai. I currently live in London, and in the UK this is the highest qualification available for massage therapists as we also learn more about anatomy and rehabilitation, plus various techniques rather than just simple massage. I am looking to work preferably in a sports clinic or with sports teams. Also what professional registration do you need?

Another question...how working as a Personal trainer works in Dubai? Do you need to pay rent in gyms? How much can you earn more or less?

Thank you in advance for any answers on this.
Evi

Hi,

In Dubai mostly Massage therapist are from asian countries. Ceneters usually charge between 200 to 500 dirhams as per the type of Massages required.

personal Trainer is in demand in UAE if you know specific client's. They earn between 6000 to 8000 dirhams.

Best of Luck

Dhieraj Garg

Hi. I'm an African qualified massage therapist. I can perform all types of massages and facial treatments. I would like to know how much does a qualified massage therapist earn in Dubai.
Thank you