Let's get together and meet!

Hey everyone. I'm new to Jordan came here from San francisco Cali! I have only been here 2 weeks and have not met a single person. I would really like to make some friends who are in my gar bracket and Speak English. I speak a bit of arbic but I would prefer not to embarrass my self!

Welcome on Expat.com Moe.yaqub ;)

Thanks for your warm welcome. Just hope I can really meet some friends through this site.

yes , iam from Amman ready to be friend

Hey Moe, I'm from the states too. Just hit me up and we'll hang out.

Hi Moe,
I am Jim, also from US (Alabama). I've been here almost 2 years. I have found that making friends here is the easiest thing in the world...it helps though, to have someone to introduce you around, right?

Contact me anytime and we will arrange something. I have a weekly gathering here and there round the city for my English students to practice speaking in group situations. You are more than welcome to join us any time.

My Companion and I also go out for coffee and movies from time to time and would be happy to have you join us for that, as well!

Welcome to Jordan!

Regards,
Jim

I'm actually new on this forum too, though I've been in amman for one month. I would be into meeting up. I'm from New York.

Hi veralynn!

Welcome on Expat.com :)

Armand

Hey, Veralynn,

I lived in NYC for a year. Just hit me up and we will talk about getting together

Hi all,

I am fairly new here, and I would love to meet new people. I am a native speaker of Arabic, from Amman. I think one can have alot of things to do in Jordan for fun. Wish you all the best.

Hi moe
Welcome to Jordan, and I hope that you enjoy to stay here, you can contact me

IM also new to jordan
IM A jordan American massage therapist
I love to meet some friends and clients
pls feel free to contact me at any time
thanks

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

I really thank the moderator for editing. As I said, I am fairly new, and I am learning. tks again :)

hello,
i am in amman now, just arrived :) so very new too, and interested to visit the country, but also any good plans to go out, sport and dance
see you around
i do not speack english (yet :)), and i am french

elise

Hi Elise,

This is Belal, from Amman. I am 32, married, and have two kids. It is my pleasure to offer any assistance or help. I also teach English and Arabic. We can arrange plans in the near future. [moderated]

Best,

Belal

Welcome everybody ,

Moe , Davidoluv, Veralynn and everybody are welcome here on board , we can really meet sometimes and arrange for that ,by the way i forget to intreduce myself , im mohammad from jordan i've been lived in illinois , anyway if you would be intrested to meet sometimes plz feel free to contact me.
Thanks all

hello all,
sure, feel free to organize something, that would be lovey :)
if you need any help, tell me,
i am very fresh in Amman, so do not know many places, but can help

good day to all of you
elise

Hi everybody,

I am in! I have a number of suggestions. Roman ampitheater in Downtown Amman, Lemon Cafe in city mall, there is a nice bird park in shmeisani - i like taking kids there:) -- castle mountain downtown amman, there is a new park near Abdun mall, Starbucks in Abdun (I think this is a perfect place for gathering because it is quiet and cool].., and JAFRA cafe/restaurant [for people who like hookah and it is usually frequented by westerners] This is a short list, but if you have sth different in mind please tell me and I will give another list to suit your preferences!!  Of course any other suggestion is most welcome. I am just suggesting here :)