Merry Christmas!

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!  Many blessings of love, peace and health!

Merry Christmas from CT, we have 2” of fresh snow of a white Christmas morning!

We got about 2 inches yesterday :)

Merry Christmas everyone !!!  Today is the only time of year I miss snow!

Well Santa left me 8 inches for me to clear this morning. You can have it!!!!

For Lease Navidad

Thursday will be 10 degrees for the high and -4 for the low. Consider yourself lucky if you are in PR. I abhort winter

No snow in Germany where I live! 😐

Wow, Rey, that is a lot of snow!  We are at -2 degrees right now.

I wish we were back on the island!

ReyP wrote:

Consider yourself lucky if you are in PR. I abhort winter

Well....

Christmas was kind of strange here. No electricity meant no Christmas lights in many areas. Celebrating with the steady noise of generators. We were at our daughter's in Hato Rey. No power there either..
But we made the best of it. Good food, good company.

Good food, good company, good rum, and warm days and night with no snow, and not forget a day at the beach, sounds like a perfect Christmas even if using candles for light.

I guess you have never been without power for three months or longer. There's nothing funny or nice about it anymore, trust me...

For those who have not had electricity on January 1st I will be back in Ponce. If anyone wants a little break and have some internet, a hot shower and just a little r&r contact me and if we do not have any airbnb guests I can offer you this at no cost.

Mrkpytn. If we were on the island we would take you up on the offer!  We may be back in February.  👍

Modern life requires electricity so I understand.

Gary wrote:

I guess you have never been without power for three months or longer. There's nothing funny or nice about it anymore, trust me...

Nope nothing!

Mrkpytn wrote:

If anyone wants a little break and have some internet, a hot shower and just a little r&r contact me and if we do not have any airbnb guests I can offer you this at no cost.

That's a mighty nice offer, Mark!
We're doing OK here, with generator and a pretty good supply of rechargeable stuff from lights to fans, tools, phones, laptops,  tablets and an internet hot spot device to get by. The generator keeps fridge and freezer cold enough during the 6-8 hours we run it every day and we can charge what needs charging during that time. too.
I'm spending a lot on gas, oil, etc. but it keeps us sort of sane during this time.

Anytime you might want a change and experience a little Ponce just let me know. We are right in the historic center two blocks from the main plaza.