How to get a police clearance / good conduct certificate in Bahrain?

I am outside Bahrain and I need PCC for Canada, I applied online and upload my fingerprint in the form requested but I am not sure I have my fingerprints registered. now it is two weeks with no feedback and the application is still under review how long will it take and will i need to travel to Bahrain to register my fingerprints physically

Send CD

@Guest8957 Yes online.

IF YOU ARE BAHRAINI THEN PLEASE CONTACT ANY AGENT.

IF YOU ARE OTHER CITIZEN AND YOU ARE IN YOUR COUNTRY THEN PLEASE GO TO PASSPORT OFFICE AND COMPLETE  THE PCC

hy, I have applied for good conduct certificate outside Bahrain  for me, my mother and sister. I took the fingerprints at home since my country's police station doesn't do this I live in Pakistan btw. Its been more than 15 working days so I registered a case at tawasul, this was there response: "please retake the fingerprints for all again but make sure its in the right way and clear not faded and send it to us to our PO Box no 26698 CID office – Adliya". Even though I took the fingerprints in the correct way. While whenever I enquire the request status all of them are still under review. What should I do since I need these really urgent for immigration purposes. Should I visit Bahrain or should I apply through an agent?

Ideally, visit Bahrain if you are pressed for time.

Hi there, I was living as an expat and left Bahrain 8years ago. I now need a police clearance certificate.  Can I go into any police station and ask for fingerprints to be taken or do I need to book an appointment?

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=938364 read this topic