Going out in Rabat

Hi there,

Which are your 10 favorite places to go out in Rabat?

Which places would you recommend to newcomers? (restaurants, pubs, discos, theaters, cinemas, concert halls...)

Thanks!

Look at Skhirat plage lamphitrit club, Club Atlantic

jardin fantastic sur la route de kenitra,  oudaya
il ya d bon resto à souissi aussi
pub : elpalatino, reservoire....

Megamall
The Golf if you need some peaceful area
The Goethe Restaurant/Pub,not expensive and very good food
The Irish themed pub "UPSTAIRS" if you'd like to eat or have a drink

hey there Pals, plz just put the adresses or the area of the  cafés  or pubs and  so....i  really wanna go out and i  dont know where :(

hey  Guys, what do u think if we meet all together somewhere???  on prend un café tous ensemble  qqpart à RAbat?

megamall is a good place to go to, there is also marina where they had good and relaxing coffees. contact me and i would be more than happy to get together if u can. my email: [email protected]

Near to megamall u have sushi loungue and other discopubs, also u have Harold's, isnt a pub or disco at all, but it have drinks and karaoke.

In Mohammed V Avenue (or near), u can find "Amnesia", wich is a little dark disco, also if u go out from Hotel Rabat, just behind the building in front of you there is a pub, but it's only meant to get girls even if it looks like a pub or disco.

There is another places but u'll find a lot of scammers or interested people, try to stay near to souissi, hay ryad, agdal, Mohammed V, etc. Forget about temara or Skhirat.