Is visa assured after obtaining manpower clearance

Hi, I am an Indian. Recently got an offer from a reputed company in Muscat. My Propective employer informed me that they got manpower clearance. After that I did medical and couriered the documents. Now they are asking me to resign my current job as getting visa is just a formality having obtained manpower clearance. Though I'm not really considering resignation until I get visa in hand I just want to know is it true whatever has been informed to me. Request advise.

Hi
     If u dont mind can u please tell the name f the company .thanks

Navecbe wrote:

Hi, I am an Indian. Recently got an offer from a reputed company in Muscat. My Propective employer informed me that they got manpower clearance. After that I did medical and couriered the documents. Now they are asking me to resign my current job as getting visa is just a formality having obtained manpower clearance. Though I'm not really considering resignation until I get visa in hand I just want to know is it true whatever has been informed to me. Request advise.

Hi Navecbe,

Until and unless you physically see the 2-year employment visa issued in your name and bearing your passport number, DO NOT RESIGN from your current job.

While your prospective employer is sure and confident, it is in your own interest to wait until you see your employment visa yourself before putting in your papers.

Thank you sir. Happy to inform you that i got my Visa today.