Christmas Wishes

Thought i would do this today........ and wish all our readers and contributors old, new and future a very Merry Christmas........enjoy, have fun but above all else stay safe.

Same to you Toon!  Thanks for the wonderful thoughts.

Thank you toon for your kind wishes.i hope you and your family had a great Christmas and a happy new. Mike and I would like to meet you in one of the restaurants in peyia you like. Our treat. Just to thank you for all your help and time . Regards blanka

No worries  - -Thank you yes we had a great time (best we've had here)  Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and even Boxing Day too = New Years Eve was a bit of a let down though but thats another story,,,,  hope you too had a fab festive season.... glad to have a little rest the last few days from the eating a drinking..lol

just let us know when would be convenient to meet and chatter more

Good places for eats is Old Cinema Bar, Cousins, Napoli 1522, the others are currently closed for a while - ie grande (usually re-opens mid February), In-Vrisis (re-opens 13th January)

Hello toon . We like the old cinema. So any time next week is fine, except Monday. We have to go to the immigration office to get my yellow slip( yeah ) looking forward to meet you.   Blanka

Ok no worries Cinema Bar is fine with us we love it there  - i actually had my 60th birthday celebrations there last year actually and my wife Caroline laid on a surprise present for me... our son and daughter arrived later on in the evening and i didnt have clue ...

How about wednesday eveniing say 7-730 ish that would be fab

regards
David

wednesday is also a good time for us. We will be there at seven. Good that I have your picture , so it will not be a problem to pik you and your wife out of the crowd. See you then.   Blanka ( angelika )

excellent see you both then