How long does it take to get Evisa approved?

Hi guys,

I plan to go to Bahrain for a leisure travel and submitted my evisa application on the 7th December and will depart to Bahrain on 4th Jan. As of now it has been 2 weeks there is no news from them. I emailed them few times and they said its still on process. Start getting worried now as I have got all ticket and hotel booked. How long normally does it take for them to respond?

Thanks,
Adit

Last two weeks have been too busy for immigration.
And considering approvals, it has been slow.
Maybe today or within this week you'll have your visa.

Enjoy Bahrain. :)

Hi Gunner,
Thanks for your reply. Oh yea been busy? No wonder they have been so slow processing the visa. The web says it takes only 3 to 5 working days thats why i start to worry bcz there is no notification or anything. I will be waiting to hear back from them then.

Cheers,
Adit

gunner757 wrote:

Last two weeks have been too busy for immigration.
And considering approvals, it has been slow.
Maybe today or within this week you'll have your visa.

Enjoy Bahrain. :)

True that. There were backlogs because of national day holidays, multitude of applicants for Christmas and new year celebrations.

Hi TheLegendLeads, thanks for your response.

Given the backlogs and other reasons you mentioned, do you think in their process they take into account my departure date that is imminent just 9 days from now, therefore they will proceed soon? :'(

I contacted the embassy representative here in Jakarta and they said they have been slow in processing the visa and even they rejected some visa last minute before departure. phew!

Hi guys,
I have received a response from them as follows. What does it mean? Can anyone please kindly help to let me know what to do here?

"Sorry, but your application for an eVisa for Bahrain for
PRADITYA KESUMA DEWI cannot be completed on-line. Please contact NPRA or send us email on [email protected]"

Thanks,
Adit

Email them at evisa<@>npra.gov.bh 
Give them your reference number and they'll tell you why it's rejected.

They should reply you back in 3 hours stating the reason.

Which visa type did you apply? 
What documents you submitted?

Hi Gunner,
I applied for Tourist visa (2 weeks visit).  I submitted complete document such as, bank statement for 3 months back, passport photo, salary slip from my employer, UK visa, air ticket and hotel booking. Do you think there is anything wrong with that?

Thanks,
Adit

Have you emailed them ?

Please do , so you get a response to as why it is rejected .

evisa<@>gdnpr.gov.bh
evisa<@>npra.gov.bh

They may ask something , or found some error in your application , best is to email them and see what's the problem .

Anyone applying for Bahrain eVisa please get the Bank Statement stamped & Signed to not delay approval .

They haven't mentioned in the requirements .

Yes guys please note what Gunner has mentioned above. I got my visa application rejected saying my visa cannot be completed online due to no stamp and signAture on the bank statement.

I couldnt just send the stamped n signed bank statement by email as the additional document. I had to reapply means redo the entire process. But it took just 1 day for them to approve.

Thanks guys for the enlightment

Cheers

Hi i don't understand the below condition for the document.

4) Copy of a stamped bank statement under the visitor's name covering the last three months with an ending balance of not less than the equivalent of BD300.

is it necessary to keep every month with ending balance of equivalent to BD 300 or only in last month is enough.

Thanks
Sambath S

I think it's clear.  They say ENDING balance i.e. the balance at the end of the three months.  However, to keep it realistic, try to avoid depositing it within a few days of the statement print date.

Hi XTang
Thank you for your clarification and suggestion

Just to give an update: A colleague of mine had applied for a evisa for his son, it was rejected and no reason was stated (as usual) he went to the NPRA office and asked why was it rejected, they said there was no balance of 300 BHD equivalent in the bank. He showed them the same bank statement which he had uploaded and pointed out that there as enough balance of about 300BHD, then they sent it for re-approval. Unfortunately some of our Indian bank statements do not show the balance in the correct place, i believe we should always highlight the balance after we print it and then upload it to avoid any confusion and delay in issue.

Hello, please i wish to know if someone with UAE residence has traveled to Bahrain and have the evisa on arrival without any issue . The issue my visa was applied on the 20th january 2019 and has not been out still date and my ticket is already book for tomorrow 24th .I stress up , i dont know if before arriving there my visa will be out or can i pay at the spot if it is not ? .Thanks for your updates

Hello, please i wish to know if someone with UAE residence has traveled to Bahrain and have the e visa on arrival without any issue . The issue my visa was applied on the 20th January 2019 and has not been out still date and my ticket is already book for tomorrow 24th .I stress up , i don't know if before arriving there my visa will be out or can i pay at the spot if it is not ? .Thanks for your updates

First off, there is no evisa on arrival.  It is simply visa on arrival.  Evisa is only when you apply in advance.

If you are a UAE resident and don't have a labor based profession, then you can travel and get visa on arrival.  They charge 25 BD for it.

Hi , I do work in UAE , i'm just coming for 8 days .  i applied through an agent company since the 20th and it is not yet approved still now and my ticket is already book for tomorrow . i'm so nervous , don't know if the visa will be out before I get there or I will have to pay for it at the spot . Please advise me on that .Thanks

Read what I wrote.  Don't post the same question again.

No one can tell you if the visa will come before that.  And I told you that visa on arrival is paid for on the spot.

Thanks. Hope I won't face any problem? Thanks again

If your profession is eligible then no problem.

GOOD MORNING,
                       please i wish to know if everything is ok at the Embassy of Bahrain coz I applied for a visa since the 20 January and it is not yet approved .What's going on ? Thanks

It takes time.  And you need to give more details for anyone to be able to answer that.

all the information are given , why wasting too much time whereas it is mentioned 3 to 5 working days .it is already a week .I'm confused here and feel  discouraged

The time is given as an indication.  It can take 2 weeks almost.  Sometimes even a month.  It depends on nationalities and security checks.  It takes longer for African and some middle east / sub-continent nationalities.  Also for women travelling by themselves from these areas.

Do you think it will be better for me to travel directly to Bahrain while my visa is still in process and get the visa at the spot ?

You can only do that if your nationality is one which is allowed visa on arrival.

If not, the airlines will not even allow you to board. And even if they do and if for some reason, the visa is not approved by then or rejected, you will not be allowed to enter Bahrain and will be turned back.

I'm from Cameroon and a UAE residence , I just wanna visit for a week because I work here .

Then you can get visa on arrival if your profession is not labour or related.

it wouldn't influence the one in process ?

No.

Thanks XTang. I will update you how it went

That's exactly what my wife received but no explanation of what the problem is!!  So what's the point of bothering to visit this place?