New Year Eve. Celebration

Hey Guys... Since new year in just a week away,,, So I was curious if anyone here knows about celebration of New year eve, in Riyadh,,   ?? Any place any event news will be a great help .. ;)

It's a normal working day on the 1st so nothing much happens. Some Embassy's and Compounds have a party but if you haven't a ticket already you are lightly to be too late.

What??  buy..  Its still a week..  Please tell me where to get this?? I can go and purchase..

Guys I would like to know too, if there is any event and we have ti buy tickets please post in the thread.

Thanks in advance.

If you have to ask " where to buy the tickets" then you don't have the proper connections to get a ticket. Your better off inviting your own friends over and celebrating on your own. Good luck

do you know where we can celebrate new year 2018 ? do you have any connect ?

Dear Tarun,
                        We have screed works in zone 4 level 02. You are expected.

Hey , what's and where is this ? I would like to join too !!

@Aichless..  I will be happy to join..  I will soon be there on 2nd floor in DQ area..  One of mu friend Bhim is also coming. Hope we enjoy alot..  :)

Aichlees wrote:

Dear Tarun,
                        We have screed works in zone 4 level 02. You are expected.

I'll to enjoy it  just  keep me  posted
Pace & love