Need Assistance

Hi everyone, I'm new to this so excuse me if I make any mistakes. I received a job offer from one of the schools in Abu Dhabi and the offer is enticing.  They have already sent me an offer and now I just need to send my scanned signed copy to the travel agency and they will proceed to make my visa etc. 
My concern is that I never had a phone interview or even a Skype interview.  They have no idea about me at all except for what they read on the CV. Is that normal? Or is this a scam? Please help as I am soooooooooooooo confused.

if you knew somebody from the company that offers you, the phone and Skype is a valid form of knowing you, and I hope that your cv is  true to  what you can do that's why they gave you an offer.  goodluck

If it is a more traditional school then it's quite normal not to have a Skype interview, but it's quite odd there is no phone interview. I recommend you check in with the Abu Dhabi Education Department about whether the school exists, and call their public website for information about the validity.

The rule of thumb is to never give anyone any payments for job offers, visa, etc as jobs in the UAE should/will NEVER ask for that.

Thanks for heads up. But do you mean to tell me that the work visa they make is nor to be charged to me. You see I was told that once I sign the contract that is accept the offer then I send it to a travel agency that they recommend....the agency doesn't look legit. I called the school but it seems they are closed for the holidays. ..no replies...just answering machine.