Hello To All !

Hello .
I'm  Armenian ,  from  Yerevan .
I'm going to visit to Beirut . Is there someone to join me for sightseeing   in  Beirut ?

Hello and Welcome to Lebanon you will find many Armenians here specially in beirut im Armenian too but unfortunately I don't speak the language :)

Nice to  meet  you ,  I  will  not  have  a  much  time to  search  there ,  that's  why  I  want to  find  smb  now ,  I  just  want  to  see  some sightseeings  and   I want  to  have  a  some  info  until  my  coming

Hmm where you will be staying in Beirut ? Do you know which area ?

no, I want to know where I must to stay that I can walk on the Corniche Beirut , see Mohammad Al-Amin Mosque , also ARmenian district ,  church  if  there  is   ,  from  where  can  I  go  to  Byblos , Jounieh  ??

I think if you stay in jounieh it's better that the transportation to Beirut is not a problem jounieh is near Beirut and also near Byblos (Jbeil). The hotels are cheaper and decent also.

NO,  I  like  to  stay  in  Beirut ,  much  things  to   see  in  Beirut  not  in   jounieh  .
1. Downtown Beirut 2-Pigeon Rock Raouché 3-Corniche Beirut  ,,,,,,,,,

Okay in this case Hamra is a good place, The Mayflower Hotel is a good choice, it was recommended by an American friend.

ok,  thank  you