Golden Visa

Hi all,

I am so curious about the golden visa program in Portugal. I would be thankful if anyone can introduce me a reliable immigration law firm in Portugal.

Bests,

Hi
I know SRS avocados! but I do not know their reliability yet!

I heard that because of some administrative problem this law is not executed properly!!!!!!

Hi Ramoaz,

Can i ask you few questions ?

what is this Golden visa and how easy is it to get it .what are the requirements ?

Why did you use Portugal ?

Thanks

I'm not streetwise. However, to my knowledge, the " Golden Visa " is a residency by investment application. I think the Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, and Greece are the only European counties who offer the permanent residency by investing in the real estate. Greece application is not offering the citizenship. Cyprus application does not offer the European freedom of movement during the residency, Spain needs the applicant an at least 180 days presence in the country per year while Portugal required only a week.

ohh i see....How much investment do we required in Portugal for getting this visa

Have you applied or not yet ?

kkj85 wrote:

ohh i see....How much investment do we required in Portugal for getting this visa

Have you applied or not yet ?

The Golden Visa programme was recently widened to include further types of investment. As a result, the following types of investment now qualify for the Golden Visa programme:

a)     Property Investments:

i. Acquisition of property above € 500,000;

ii. Acquisition of property above € 350,000  - for properties more than 30 years old or located in areas of urban renovation.

b)     Capital Investments:

i. Transfer of Funds above € 1,000,000;

ii.  Transfer of Funds above € 350,000 for research activities;

iii. Transfer of Funds above € 250,000 for artistic or cultural activities;

iv. Transfer of Funds above € 500,000 for capitalization of small and medium size companies.

c)      Job creation:

Creation of  a minimum of 10 jobs;

It should be noted that only investments effectively made after 8th October 2012 are eligible for the Golden Visa programme.

3 - For how long is the Golden Visa valid?

Once issued, the Golden Visa will be valid for an initial period of 1 (one) year and then will be renewed for subsequent periods of 2 (two) years.

thanks. I wonder if you know any reliable local firm who can accept these cases.

Ram0Az wrote:

thanks. I wonder if you know any reliable local firm who can accept these cases.

At the top of the page, have a look in Handy Tools > Business Directory