Visiting Jakarta , any expats or locals for a meetup ?

Been to Jakarta twice , loved the place , but the only problem is that only few understand English !
Why is it so hard to communicate  :(

Anyways , if any expats/locals here in this forum are looking for a meetup let me know .

Coffee should be great .

Hi, dude, when are you visiting this fine country?

welcome Bro, we can meet when you come here

I am in Surabaya. If you come to Surabaya you can contact me.
If you like cool place you can visit Trawas & Tretes Hill ( Jabal ) near Surabaya.

HELLO

I HAVE  SOME FRIEND IF YOU WANT FOR COFFE SHE IS INDONESIA SHE TALK GOOD ENGLISH
LET ME KNOW THANKS

Perhaps I could request you don't post in caps lock as that is considered rude on this platform.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=190530

Make sure to write correctly and clearly on the forum so that everyone can understand: avoid cap locks and SMS language.

MAE BESANA wrote:

I HAVE  SOME FRIEND IF YOU WANT FOR COFFE SHE IS INDONESIA SHE TALK GOOD ENGLISH
LET ME KNOW THANKS

Perhaps you could say what your friend is looking for, perhaps language exchange or maybe she just has free time and wants to meet new people.

Hai

I am  a new member here. Living in Jakarta. Just let me know if you come to Jakarta again. We can meet up at coffee time.

lets catch up

You can try meetup.com there are some expats there too

Just becareful who you choose to meet, go with friends. Whilst everyone is friendly here still be sensible.

True...

I thank you all for the replies , but it was just one day in Jakarta and I got caught up repairing my phone which fell in the water @ Bali .

Had to ride my way down to ITC Roxy Mas , I would recommend that place if someone is looking to fix or buy a phone / accessories .

Regarding meetup , well next time hopefully if I stay longer in Jakarta .

lukereg wrote:

Just becareful who you choose to meet, go with friends. Whilst everyone is friendly here still be sensible.

Appreciate your advise , people do seem friendly everywhere .

Jemimma wrote:

lets catch up

Next time :)

Budi-Latto wrote:

I am in Surabaya. If you come to Surabaya you can contact me.
If you like cool place you can visit Trawas & Tretes Hill ( Jabal ) near Surabaya.

I was in Surabaya twice , went to Mt Bromo ;)
I have few friends from SUB .

Lovely place , not that crowded like Jakarta .

Hello Gunner
How are you? Are you in Jakarta now? Is it difficult to use Bahasa, so dont worry maybe i can be your friend, and i will help you to improve it the languange
I hope you enjoy live in Jakarta
Thank you