Bachelor Status Job Offer

Hello Everyone

I am just discussing an offer to start working in Kaust through a subcontractor. In our first contact the subcontractor told me that the  job being offered is in Bachelor Status which I understand that no family benefits will be included. I just want to know according to your experiences what is the difference between Bachelor and Family Status, What is really in or out of the job offer?

They told me also that "government expenses and medical insurance" are not included and I have no clue about  what government expenses might  be and how much does it cost to afford a medical insurance by my own for me and family (wife + 2 children).

Another point...Could you tell what is a normal salary range for an Engineer (15 years experience) might be? Working at Kaust through a subcontractor ( The subcontractor name is ERAM TALENT by the way)

Any good/bad experience working for ERAM?

Comments will be very appreciated

Regards

Hi,
Lets begin with medical insurance for you and your family. These expenses, regardless of number of children you have, must be covered by your employer. Talking about insurance price, it is different from one insurance provider to another. Average pricing of insurance companies price starts from SR. 2,500 (for your wife) and SR. 1,500 per child.
Not sure what they mean by govt expenses but maybe it means renewal of residence permit, labor card renewal fees, and others. It can be roughly SR. 2,150 + 4,200.
Regarding salary range for an engineer, it is different from one employer to another and depends on the color of your passport, difficult to say.

Thanks Ehtesham

I see those amounts are worth of considering taking the offer. In order to give you a better unsderstanding about my salaries expectation, I am a Mechanical Engineer, working in Maintenance and Reliability, I am from venezuela but currently living and working in Spain....my passport? I got both...venezuelan and Spanish