Visa Extension

Hey everyone. I'm currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with an American Passport. I got here in October and I need to leave by January 12th, 2018 (90 days). My question is I need to get a visa extension for another 30 days before I go back. I know you can get at least a 30 day extension but which immigration office do i need to go to in Kuala Lumpur. I google'd everywhere but couldn't find which immigration office i need to go to. Could someone please tell me which immigration office I need to go to to extend my visa for another 30 days (the address to the specific immigration office) would be greatly appreciated!

this is the current address that i will be going to next week 69, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur. is this office okay? i originally heard that you need to go to the head immigration office but now i'm hearing any immigration office in KL would do. Is this correct?

If not mistaken, you have to go to putrajaya
Just my 2 cents

The one in putrajaya is way closer to me than the one in KL. thanks for the input.