Tourist residence permit

Good day everyone! I have a concerned question regarding with Tourist Residence Permit. Mine will be expiring soon and I want to renew or apply for another extension. Do you think it is necessary to exit Turkey before it will expire in order to apply for another extension? or i can still stay and apply in advance before it will get expire.

Your ideas will be much appreciated! Thank you in advance! 😊

Chryan 🌻

You do not need to exit in order to apply for extention.

I think needs resident permit or after finishing touristic visa will be illegal and will cost much money in the board,or will be deported and 5years could not come to this country,so my advice make resident permit if you want to stay longer and if you have time for apply to the government

Yes Marina, your right in case of tourist visa expiry, though the question is about Residence permit expiry.

marina-kirvalidze wrote:

I think needs resident permit or after finishing touristic visa will be illegal and will cost much money in the board,or will be deported and 5years could not come to this country,so my advice make resident permit if you want to stay longer and if you have time for apply to the government

I wrote about the same

Thank you Xeeschan and Marina for sharing your ideas, I've finally found the answer to my question. I did an additional search regarding with this matter.

🌻

No problem.  Glad to help. : )

Good luck,