Condo for rent

I am looking for apartment for rent for 1 week in January 2018 in Phnom Penh. Does anyone have any idea?

Apartment style hotel. Own balcony, wetroom,aircon and fan,cable t.v . Sink and work tops. Includes electric and daily maid service, security,  lovely area, Sensok.area of PP.  20 mins riverside , area has it all western supermarket , restaurants,  lots of space around the apartment,  which you don't have near riverside, tuck tuck only $return from apartment to riverside.  Local coffee shops , and traditional market 4 mins away.   1007st sobensensok, Sensok area of PP

Oh forgot to add, it's only $295 per month inclusive,  ask  for micheal,  say William Scott -Ryan  sent you.
I stayed there for 3 months amazing place, the place is  all new as well, men vs restaurant next door too . They are both great will hook you up with whatever you need. Enjoy

Hello.

Go to the Accommodation section of the Phnom Penh forum, good luck.

Joe
Cambodia expat-advisor
Expat.com team

hi scottryan..have just read yout post on the hotel you stayed..I am coming to phnom penh in late Feb and will then return to live soon after I return to Australia to settle everything..could you let me have the e-mail or phone if you have any contact details..I think this hotel would be great for my stay..would be great if you can give me any assistance as I think it good idea to get any info I can to assist me ..look forward to your reply..thank you..   ian..

Hi is it possible to get a phone number for this place or will a tuktuk know where it is? I cant find it in Google maps and i want to arrive next month, thanks for any further infonyou can provide

Gentlemen, for private info and details please use the Private Message function.

Thanks a lot.

Joe
Cambodia expat-advisor
Expat.com team

If I hit reply in the actual post it should reply just to that post there is no other function like "pm" visible to me.

Above the posts, on the address bar, between the Search and Contacts signs, is a sign like an envelope, that is the messages function. Press it and you can send/receive private messages.

Cheers

Joe