Being transfer

Hi i came here this nov. As a housemaid I  want to know if its possible to be transfer for another job or employer after the probation period (3months) even if I don't Finish even a year on my current employeI.

Hi

why you want to change job, are you not interested to work as a maid?

This was the official reply from LMRA

Dear client,
Kindly note that your employer should cancel your visa then a new employer can apply for you new work permit.
Form more information kindly contact lmra call center on +973 17506055, or contact our e-Support helpdesk through https://services.lmra.bh/e-support/ to clarify your issue.
Regards

T&R

I already finished my two year contract as a maid in Kuwait I came home last sept not even 3 months I stayed at home and I arived here in Bahrain this nov 13. It's pretty obvious that if I won't get a chance to change job i will be on this same job for as long as I need a job means my whole life,  facing the truth that this kind of job doesn't pay enough to save money for the future.

Thanks for the info .

If you have a job offer of any kind and your new sponsor is ready to change your visa then nobody can stop you taking a step forward. This applies to both a company visa issued by LMRA or a Bahraini Citizen personal servant visa issued by GDNPRA.

Thanks adeel396

Thanks adeel396