Close

Four months experience in the city of Dubai

Good day colleagues Expats, hope you are all doing well. To start with, my name is Eric Obeng from Ghana. I  arrived in the country about four months ago and living in Al Shaiba building complex, academic city. I  am currently pursuing my Masters programme at Heriot-Watt University in International Business Management with Marketing.

Honestly speaking,  Dubai is an interesting place to live. The level of development is phenomenal and my few months here have really been fun. I think the major challenge is the cost of living especially the exorbitant rent charges. Aside that, I  think life is worth living if only one is law abiding.

I would like to use this platform to share my pressing need with colleagues Expats. I need a job to be able to survive and take care of my tuition fees. I did Banking and Finance at the University of Ghana Business School and worked with the Cocoa industry in Ghana. I have over 10yrs working experience. I shall be most grateful if members could link me to any suitable employment. My email address: (edonax54[at]yahoo.com and mobile no.+971552958325.)

Thank you all and have a wonderful xmas festival