Melody

Hei guys. I want asking about my pepers to renew my resedent permit  my husband not enough salary if possible  my brother inlaw can help guarantee to renew my resident permit? pls help me.

sofiatana wrote:

Hei guys. I want asking about my pepers to renew my resedent permit  my husband not enough salary if possible  my brother inlaw can help guarantee to renew my resident permit? pls help me.

I don't have recent case scenario to prove this...but 5 years ago, I heard of a friend who managed to get family unification permit by using her relative (someone from her husband's family) to act as her sponsor.  The reason she could not get her husband was because her husband was sick and they were about to separate/start divorce proceeding. It was a special case because she suffered from abuse from her husband as well.  There was police record on the abuse.

But seriously, if your husband is unable to meet the minimum income requirement, how can you be sure that he can support you or you can support yourself?  Norway is an expensive country.  The minimum income requirement is the minimum needed to maintain a decent standard of living.