Hi new member currently in Uk but have a job in KL from August 2011

Hi I can't wait to be back in KL - I lived there before 7 years ago

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Nemodot :)

Your message has been moved to the Kuala Lumpur forum for better visibility ;)

Have a great day
Armand

Hi ..I have done my M.Sc in Computer Science (Software Architecture and Software Engineering) at the Multimedia University of Malaysia. I speak in English and Russian fluently and have a basic knowledge of German also . Im looking for job.

Hi arash2001h,

You are little off topic here. Please post your advert in the Kuala Lumpur classifieds under jobs section.

Thank you and good luck
Christine

Hi Nemodot...we moved out in December 2010 and are loving it. Where are you going to be working and living?

Hi j0amalie I will be working in Kota damansara so will on that side of town to live as I don't really want to commute. I have to decide whether to take work provided shared accom or look for my own. I'm a teacher btw. What about yourselves?

Hi

I too am moving to KL in August to teach. I havent been to KL before but cant wait!

Hi Penny just PM'd you. I am meeting a few new teachers online so should be fun in KL in Ausust getting to know so many new people!

Hello Nemodot

Glad that you have shown so much enthusiasm of returning to Malaysia. I am sure you will see much changes.

PM me if you would like to meet some locals. Occasionally, my friends and colleagues will have drinking/clubbing get-to-together in the city with both locals and expatriates alike. All are welcome.

Look forward to welcome you back :)

Cheers,
Chris