Best schools for expats in Jeddah

Hi all, I have been looking around at schools in Jeddah and I have an interview for JKS but I haven't read the nicest things about it on here!!

Can anyone recommend which schools are actually good to apply to for teaching jobs??

I work in Medina Road near JKS building and it looks impressive from outside.

Most schools do look impressive from the outside. But I have read some worrying things dating back to 2011.

Ehtesham wrote:

don't judge the book by it's cover :D:D

hamudi wrote:
Ehtesham wrote:

don't judge the book by it's cover :D:D

Cant read every books.....there is a reason they put covers on books :p :p :p :joking:

Teacher-A wrote:

Most schools do look impressive from the outside. But I have read some worrying things dating back to 2011.

I mean take the interview and check it out if they are as impressive as they look from outside

Hmmm yeah I will be having the interview with them and see how it goes.
But I really wanted some suggestions on which schools I should apply to or generally keep an eye out for....

Teacher-A wrote:

Hmmm yeah I will be having the interview with them and see how it goes.
But I really wanted some suggestions on which schools I should apply to or generally keep an eye out for....

American school
British international school
Jeddah prep
Jeddah knowledge school> not so recommend but not bad

Are you willing to relocate? School in Jubail and Riyadh have a good environment too

I looked at all the other ones you mentioned but non of them have a vacancy right now.
And I don't mind I'm moving from the UK anyway.

You might find this list useful.  You should also consider the east coast.  You'll be able to go to Bahrain on weekends.

Bahrain also has good schools and the social setting is drastically different there.

All school I mentioned are looking for teachers.. 🤔 Where you get the information that they didn't?

American school in Riyadh
International school groups (ISG) jubail
Jeddah prep Jeddah>> this one is very good and very hard to get in