Saudi Council of Engineer Rejection

Hello Everyone
Is there anyone who can  solve my issue regarding rejection at Saudi council of Engineer .
I am facing an issue as My visa profession is Project Engineer and I have got everything and I uploaded it but still rejection that your Qualification do not meet the requirements.

What are the requirements as I have done every thing for this registration in my home country.

I uploaded degree attested by saudi culture saudi embassy, contract, Transcript and everything that was requirement for SCE.

Any body who can help me out ? I cannot apply for Iqama and days are counting.

Thanks

Visit them personally and explain your situation.
If possible take Saudi of your organization which will be helpful for you.

Thank you Dear for your response. I will visit them.

Atzaz, Hi

I have the same problem now, I submitted the documents on 04.01.22, paid 500 SAR. On the website [saudieng.sa] status: at the verification stage. Because of this, I can't recive iqoma. Your situation was 1 month ago, I hope you solved your problem and recive iqoma.

If you recive and tell me please how you solved this problem?

You only mentioned that you have paid SAR500.00. That is only for SCE fee for membership registration. What about the final payment of your SCE membership category i.e. Engineer (Professional); or non-Engineer (Technician). Which category you've paid.