Seeking city recommendations: Based on the following...

Greetings Expat Community...

I am a new member of the forum and this will be my first post.

I am from the United States, mid 40's, self-employed and planning to relocate to the Philippines.  I am single so I will be traveling with just myself and my dog (75lb Akita).

I am of course planning on visiting prior to choosing where I will ultimately stay, however right now what I am looking for is some recommendations based on what I would describe as my ideal living situation.

Here is what I am looking for:

1.  Infrastructure: 
I will be ramping up a small call center operation (25-50 people'ish) so access to good internet, reliable utilities and a decent size hiring pool is a must as well as some commercial space to lease. 

2.  Home Location:
I want to be living white sandy beach, beach front, so an area with home/condo beach rentals.  I plan to buy but for now rent. 

3.  Climate:
Understanding this is the tropics, I'm looking for an area with the least amount of overcast/rainy days and the greatest amount of blue sky sunny days. 

4.  Community:
Being surrounded by positive people is important to me so a positive local community with good energy is important.

5.  Wildlife:
I understand some areas have higher reptile populations than others, the fewer the better for me.

6.  Nightlife:
I am not looking for crazy nightlife.  Access to some good local bars and restaurants would be nice.

7.  Safety:
Areas that are considered safe for foreigners.

8:  Health Care
I am healthy but I would like to know medical services are relatively near by.  Also i do want to have some cosmetic dental work done.

Anyways thanks for taking the time to read this long post.

Any recommendations for locations would be welcome.

I would also ask for your opinion based on your recommended location whether $1000-$1500 a month US Dollars, would be enough to rent a (Beach Front) home or condo.

I really want the sand to be right outside my sliding glass door, hear the waves at night kinda deal.  With at least a small (Fence-able) yard area for my dog.

Thanks Again Everyone...

P.S:  Since I have already asked for everything under the sun I may as well go all the way...  If you happen to know of a place that rains jelly doughnuts and hundred dollar bills a few times a week that would be a great value add but if not its not a deal breaker :)

Cebu has a lot of call centers.

I think tagaytay is suited to you,many foreigner in there,hospital,malls,restaurants,condos and even renting houses,very cheap cost of living compare to other places,good and fresh climate, overlooking taal lake and also have a police station nearby,and there was a good internet connection,tagaytay has a 1,090m above sea level,but as you said you want on a beachfront maybe you try searching palawan,boracay or cebu or other parts of visayas but expect too much expenses there. .or other parts of luzon that has a beach like bataan,bolinao,subic and baler aurora theres a lot of surfer traveler.

Try to search pico de loro condo beach front in nasugbu batangas. .

Hey Thanks Kenward, I will have a look.