Let me introduce myself!

I am an American ESL teacher with about 5 years of experience who is currently looking for a teaching job in Jeddah or a city on near the Persian Gulf.  I have a TEFL a CELTA as well as an American ESL teaching license.  I have taught in China for two years as well as in the US.  I have been actively searching for a job to start in January 2018.  I just joined this forum and I am looking forward to seeing how it works.

I recommend you to use Bayt as it serves your inquiry the best . . Good luck

Thank you very much.  I was able to access this site through google chrome.  For some reason it made my firefox browser crash!

Hey Tom,

wish u a successful job seeking in KSA.

Just to notice,
it's called the "Arabian Gulf" not "Persian Gulf".

thnx,

One other way get in contact with other ESL teachers teaching in Jeddah that will help you a lot

I just got hired at a school in Jeddah starting in August. I would strongly recommend using a reputable teaching recruiting site to find a job. I found mine via TeachAway. Search Associates and ISS are the traditional strongest groups, but teacher candidates have to pay for membership. Other sites to consider are TeacherHorizons and SeekTeachers.

Congratulations!

I am left handed.  When I went to India I had to eat with my right hand so as not to offend everyone.  I understood that the left hand is the "dirty hand".  Is it the same in Saudi Arabia?

I checked out some of these sites.  Are these mostly for jobs at international schools?

@chrisfromtx

good luck

this is a famous company here in Jeddah ....try to contact them
https://www.newhorizons.com
most teacher here give a course in the apartment and you can find easily a lot of student if you are a native speaker and i will be the first student with you   :top:

just tell us when you came to help you as we can

where is the link?