Shipping from Vietnam - pls advise

hello guys,

could you advise please what is cheapest and fastest method to send parcels (less than 1 kg) from Vietnam (HCM) to Europe?

thank you in advance!

Cheapest and Fastest?? Well speed costs, so it all depends on what your tie scales are.
Personally for less than 1kg I'd take it to the post office and use express delivery.
Else if I want REAL speed probably courier it. (DHL)

Hey there
If u want to send parcels from HCM city to Europe, i think u should use express company like : DHL,  Viettel International Express, EMS
U can have a look at their websites:
ems.com.vn
viettelpost.com.vn/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=U8Q5I1hjbZQ%3D&tabid=210&mid=801
Good luck!

thank you guys!

Am I right that this hcmpost.vn/Main1/Default.aspx is a site of post office in HCM? Is there somewhere any price quotations for international delivery?

Hey there
Your right, hcmpost.vn/Main1/Default.aspx is a site of post office in HCM
The price is here, but it was written by vietnamese
http://hcmpost.vn/giacuoc/quocte_CPN_UPS_cuoc1.jpg
Good luck!

Hello, Aramex is cheap and reliable. Check them out.

thank you a lot!!

yeah, i think a courier service would be better. even express local post is cheap but very very slow. would take quite a long time to get to europe :D

I have sent my commodities many times to LA & Paris for my relatives, the price is ok. Service is good, they also guarantee for us. You can contact with Vector Aviation Company in Vietnam, Mr. Lam HP: 0979650749, email: [email protected]

I recently sent an airbag from HCMC to Brisbane Australia. After checking many Company prices, I sent with DHL. Cost $54 per Kg.
The parcel was delayed a couple of days in Hong Kong (can track online) but got there eventually.

(I asked a friend in logistics in Australia to check prices Aus-Viet....Viet-Aus...  he said best he can do is $54 per kg HCMC - Brisbane .... but to send from Australia to Vietnam was $108 per kilo!!!  ( and that was his wholesale price)

If you find cheaper, please post, I'd like to know :)
Baz

Hello.. from vietnam to singapore the cheapest is which shipping company? Mind sharing?

Genuine website?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Will have to recommend in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Wildlife,

this is an old thread, please have a look at the professionals recommended in the Moving services in Ho Chi Minh City section of the business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct