Online business legalities

Hi everyone.

I've been living in Tenerife for the past 5 years and I'm in the process of starting a home run website business.

I am looking for some advice on registration of online businesses and taxes liable for home bases businesses.

After spending days trawling the internet to be met with no real answers I was hoping you lot may be able to help on the topic or point me in the right diretcion.

Thanks in advance.

Alan.

Unless you plan on starting up an SL company you will  have to register as an autonomo which is the same as being self employed. The fees can be quite high so you would have to check with a gestor to see how much it would all cost depending the size of the business. For small hobby business the tax would likely be more than income earned but I think you are entitled to some of it back but best to ask an expert.

In Spain if you start up an Sl or be self employed you are considered an autonomo. However , in law there is a huge difference as to what happens to taxes and if the work situation collapses and debts are due. Go to a gestoria and find out more and what suits your needs the most.
Good luck