Paying USA taxes

Greetings,
Just wondering if American citizen has the experience of paying U.S. federal income tax while living in DR ?
Are people using internet programs o something or a particular program ?
Forgive me if this has been asked a thousand times !
Respectfully

There is a tax choice in the forum category drop down. There might be some discussions there.

Thank you ,
I believe I must have missed it.
New to this .

Some use the online services others, like us, have an accountant back in the US who files for us
Bob K

Thank you ,
John

Me too. 😊  I have only been on here a couple weeks. I finally figured out the forum. There are lots of good posts in there about darn near everything!  Finding this sore had been very helpful.

I've tried it both ways. In my experience its best to use an accountant. There are several who specialize in ex-pat taxes

Hi everybody

Looking at this  old thread and found very few details
I understood there is to choices
- internet
- acountant

Internet easy to found buthere  my question "is any local dominican accountant able to fill here the income forms
cheers

I will see if my accountant does that.

And no he doesn't, sorry

I would never consider using a Dominican accountant to file/advise on US taxes, and I would never consider using a US accountant to file/advise on Dominican taxes! Way too much country specific knowledge needed!

@ddmcghee
for dominicaine taxes, when they exist :)
in Nyc our accountant is a dominican guy :dumbom:

I suppose that some dominicans -americans when they follow the US laws,are not taking a flight each january. :offtopic:

I agree,  I was trying to find an American accountant or lawyer for taxes in the US for the poster.

I  did know a woman who worked out of Casa de Campo who is an American accountant. Not sure what ever happened to her.

Hi
I think my question should have been:

"how are you managing yourselves your tax declaration each year,as according IRS rules this ha to be done even for US citizens or residents living abroad."

cheers