Best places to eat?

As long as the USA doesn't do something to ban Americans from visiting Turkey, I plan to travel to Bursa in the upcoming months and would like to know the best places to eat. If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate your replies. Thank you.

In Bursa, there is a place called "İskender"
Which you will see a line in front of because there are only 4-5 tables in it and they don't use heater to cook the meat rather they use coal. So it takes longer and some people the food out there.

If you were asking about İstanbul, I could say like hundreds though. Bursa is a big city but no city in Turkey could be compared to size of Istanbul

Have a nice trip  :top:

Thank you, for your reply. I had the privilege of enjoying iskender this last Augest. I love the dish, and is definitely my favourite!

happy to help. Anytime you need;)

What about trying the Syrian dishes, it's really a piece of work!

I don't think I am familiar with Syrian cuisine.

I am definitely open for suggestions. When I travel to Bursa this spring I want to take full advantage of the different places or dishes to eat.

Mohammed-Elias, i have read the news artical about you. You are very fortunate, and hope you find the support you need to live in Canada.

Thanks man, living in Aleppo is another different story!
And one more time Americans is very nice people, so different from the Orange head (Trump)!

and about the Syrian cuisines I believe you would love them especially the Aleppoean one! :)

I did some research of Aleppo cuisine. I may change my trip to Aleppo, Syria, but don't think I would be allowed in Syria as an American. The food looks fantastic!

http://www.mc2creativeliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/IMG_9926.jpg

Honey Aleppo Pepper Lollipop Chicken Wings

Hope I can find something like this in Bursa.

Wow, man you just gave something to from the old days.  :sosad:

I was on Bursa for about 3 months, I don't have any precise location for any restaurants there, but if you could get to Istanbul we could have one of these meals, and it's on me!
Be my guest man. :)

If you're interested send me a private message (I don't know why I couldn't send one) , and we could talk.

You may consider Uzan, a steak house, located in a village but not far away from the city center. Try lokum dish, which is my favorite, but they have variety of options. Their prices are also reasonable.

TAVACI Recep Usta is another good option with wide range of dishes but it's a bit pricey. It is located in the city center and one of the best restaurants in town.

Thank you for your suggestions. I will have try one of them while we are here on a couple week visit.