How much does a Taxi cost From Cairo Airrport to Zamalek??safe one?

I would like to know how much should I pay and wich cars are safe ,,etc???I am scared omg ,,,help??

Hi Mirta,

Check this link and I hope that it could be helpful

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294201-s304/Cairo:Egypt:Taxis.And.Rental.Cars.html

Don't be so much scared, everything will be fine don't worry.

Thanks Ahmed I will check it,,

cairoshuttlebus.com/
Try to do a reservation for a shuttle, or you can use a yellow cab or white one, but really I don t trust in their system of counting kms.
Better a shuttle!

I pay 50LE to downtown, so to Zamalek, it should only be 60LE, but they'll try to get 80-90LE.  The white ones are less hassled, but make sure they turn the meter on or get out.  However, the shuttle sounds nice.  I'll have to try that next time!

just check for cab company's online,,,Think you would get some useful information...

sorry, but that doesn't work in Egypt

try the white taxi, they usually operate the fare meter, if not, ask him to...

60 L.E is the avarge on meter
Once you reach the airport, buy a disposable sim card then call (city cab) on   16516, 27922349,27926858 from the local cell phone or a phone cabin at the laguge hall when you reach the Air port they will send you a cab from the nearest point untill you get out there.
But ther turn on the meter once they move from the check point so it might add more to the fee.
may be this also help : sixt.com/

Thanks everybody for the help,,I think I will try the shuttle .
wish me luckkk,

if u need any help plz tell me

Hello Mirtajaz
you have to know alot of members on the site are helpful alot

as all mentioned its arround 70 to 80 L.E but its better to get the stampet Airport one because it will be regiestered that he took you to Zamalek, and welcome to your second home in advance,

it's very easy
contact me and i will take u from airport to zamalik for free and hope we will be friends and this is will be the first meeting :)

i have good private car , not taxi lol
and im egyptian guy

Well I dont think this is a dating site,,I took the shuttle and I was happy with it ,,they were waiting for me already ,

Maximum 50 Egyptian Pound , And You Tell Him Go To Zamalek Vie October Bride or kobri october in arabic .. this is the best way to zamalek and the short way too

if he found that u dont know that way , he may take a very long way then will say its killo meter

but if he went to zamale by october bride will cost maximum 50 egyptan pound

also try to do that at day not night

Wish You All the Best In egypt

Hey Mirtajaz!
I Have Another Way , More Safe for You But Maybe Alittle Expesnsive ..

You Can Search For London Taxi At Cairo AirPort , You Can Contact Them Online To Book Then The Driver Will Be Waiting For You In The Airport ..

Hope It Will Be Usefull For You :)

Thanks Mr, fitness I will consider it for the next time I am in Cairo,,