Dentist recommendations in Ho Chi Minh?

I am looking for a reliable dentist in Ho Chi Minh to do an implant.
Can anyone recommend someone who they trust and have had a good
experience with?

There is one dental clinic  running by Russian lady doctor; You can check on there website
www.linaclinic.com

Westcoast International Dental Clinic (Thao Dien)
27 Nguyễn Bá Lân, Thao Dien, District 2
Thảo Điền, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh
westcoastinternational.com
+84 28 3519 1777

Answered many times, search the forum for 'dentist'

Ho Chi MInh City forum

I work for an Insurance broker, WTW, so I have a list of clinics, hospitals, Dentists in Vietnam with address and phone number. If you need it, I can send it to you by email.

Hello,
Thank you for offering the list of Dentists in HCMC.  Please send it to me at:  ***
Thank You,
Marcus

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Betty1989

Thanks for the information.

Can you tell me approximately how many dentists in HCMC are on the list of the insurance broker you work for?

Can you tell us about the prices of this dentist (how much did you pay during your treatment)?

Thank you in advance.

I've just sent the list to you. Pls check ur email

Hi Betty,

Can you give any insight on prices at this clinic? I'm particularly curious about the price for crowns and fillings. Any info you have would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!

Hi, Iv'e been going to 263 Tran Hung Dao street now for a while and find the work very good, 2 crowns in the front with excellent colour matching, 3 bridges and a titanium crown in the back of my mouth. my dentist is the same person for each visit and she speaks very good English and takes great care regarding any pain. Price wise the 2 crowns cost $750 AUD with many temp fillings included, the bridges cost $500 AUD wit titanium included.. highly recommend the efficiency also. Mark.

Hi, I just got back to Australia 10 days ago after doing a trip to Ho Chi Minh to get 2crowns done and a top plate. Total cost $941aud. If I had the same work done here in Australia it would have been in excess of $7000. I had the work done at Rose Dental Clinic opposite Ben Trahn market. They were very professional and a very clean clinic. I highly recommend them, I'm very happy with their work.
Hope this helps

Could you give me the name of the dentist at 263 Tran Hung Dao Street please

Hi could you also send me the list? Many thanks

Hi
We are touring Vietnam and Cambodia for 3 weeks and are considering visiting Rose Dental Clinic in Ho Chin Min City for some root canal treatment including crowns. Would appreciate if you can let us know your experience in terms of the work carried out and the hygiene of this clinic.
As this is the first time we are having a dental treatment overseas I hope you do understand our anxiety and worries.

Thanks

Viphar

Hi Wadey

We are touring Vietnam and Cambodia for 3 weeks and are considering visiting Rose Dental Clinic in Ho Chin Min City for some root canal treatment including crowns. Would appreciate if you can let us know your experience in terms of the work carried out and the hygiene of this clinic.
As this is the first time we are having a dental treatment overseas I hope you do understand our anxiety and worries.

Thanks

Viphar

I've had a clean there and have seen and talked to a few westerners walking out from their AOTA that were really happy with their treatment. I would recommend West Coast Dental 100% and everyone speak English and you can choose between a Vietnamese dentist or forigener.

Thanks Paige. Much appreciated for your prompt response.

Viphar

Paige

Sorry another question. Which one would you choose between Rose Dental Clinic or West Coast Dental? Unfortunately I have already made appointments with Rose Dental Clinic. Hopefully they are also reputable!!

Viphar

Hi Viphar
I could not fault them on their work. Very professional and very clean place. Staff all spoke English. They picked my up at the airport and took me to my hotel when I arrived as well as picked me up each morning for my appointments.
Wadey

Wadley

Thank so much for your prompt reply and your recommendations on Rose Dental Clinic.
They too have offered us to pick us from the airport to the hotel and then for our appointments at the clinic.
My only concern was the cleanliness and the sterlization of the equipment that they use.
Thank you again. Much appreciated.
Regards
Viphar

Me too