Attestation of Philippine degree certificates for Saudi Arabia Embassy

I need to attest my Philippine degree certificates in KSA Embassy to process my working visa. I inquired with DHL in the Philippines but they're not doing. Are there any options? Thanks.

You should ask an agent or any travel agency to process it for you in the Philippines then let them to send in KSA trough DHL

Good morning po!

Sir ask ko lang po. Yung pagpapaAttest is different po ba sa Authentication ng Department of Foreign Affairs sa pinas? Thank you po!

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hi Ms Jan, you know any travel agency who does that? Dhl doesn't process ksa attestation only uae.

Yes Sir KSA din ako. Ayun nga kasi sir nakared ribbon na sya ng DFA kaya lang wala pang Attestation. kasi sabi ng iba ok na daw yun kapag nakared ribbon na. Making sure lang po kasi ipapadala ko po ulit sa pilipinas yun TOR and Diploma ko.

Same case po ba tayo?

HR nagsabi dito sa UAE na dapat daw pa attest, pag attestation embassy yun. Pero parang dko pa din alam kng ano talaga at ang hirap mag pa attest sa ksa embassy. Saan ka ba now? Thru agency kba?

Yes sir Jubail area po ako. Hindi ko po gets sir. HR sa UAE? same rules lang din po ba si sa KSA?

From uae ako manggagaling going to ksa. Pero bago ako ma applyan ng visa for ksa need ko pa attest degree certificates ko from ksa embassy.

bro kamusta attestation mo ano nangyari? same situation ako here in riyadh

May whatsapp ka?

*** meron po sir

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi everyone,

Can you please post in english only on this english speaking forum?

Thanks all,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

same situation here...do you know any Agency who can process attestation in Saudi embassy?im also in KSA and my documents are under process for DFA red ribbon after that needs attestation but DHL wont do it. Need any agency who can process....any idea???? im applying for SAudi Council of Engineer here in riyadh.

sir please give me idea if you found an agency who can process attestation in Saudi embassy in manila

You have whatsapp?

Good morning Sir! Try the East West Placement Center Inc in Makati City.

yes i have whatsapp my no***

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Can i use high school diploma to bring my family as permanent visa req. My iqama profession is supervisor.

Can I ask if your problem was solved already? I had my certificated authenticated already. The problem is I need an attestation from the Saudi Embassy. Where can I go and what is the process. i was informed the payment is around Php1,500. Is it true? Please help. Thanks!

hi sir good am po, ask ko lng po ano nangyari sa pag pa attest mo? same situation po kasi tayo, dto din ako now uae then pupunta ako KSA, Salamat po

Hi sir just want to ask if nkpagpa-attest kau ng document nio sa saudi embassy s pinas. Kung ano mga requirement at gaano sia katagal. From uae po ako then punta ako ng saudi for work kso ndi pa attested ng educ cert ko

Hi! Yeah nakapagpaAttest po ako sa Saudi Embassy po satin sa Pilipinas. Pero dumaan pa po ako ng agency kasi hindi po basta basta makakapagpaattest sa Saudi Embassy.
As per requirements po yung saken basta Authenticated na ng DFA yung TOR and Diploma ko(Red Ribboned). duration po is 1-2 weeks po kasi nakared ribbon na po kasi yung saken.

Hello everyone,

@james, Mjm, arparp > As indicated in the code of conduct of the forum, could you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand? Thank you

Attestation is 1 - 2 weeks sa pilipinas?

Hello there?

Can i ask if this has been done? Im currently needing also attestation however in in Bahrain.
Attestation for KSA in the Philippines

Hi kabayan may I ask what agency you are using  when you attested your diploma to Saudi Embassy in Philippines

Guys, with regards to the Attestation of Philippine degree certificates for KSA, need to bring your certified true copy documents to DFA for red ribbon, then you need to contact an agency or private individual that has access in processing documents to KSA Embassy for attestation. A certain processing fee/amount is collected for that.

I hope this will help you. ^_^

Hey Guys,

For your documentation needs to be authenticated at DFA and other embassy stamping, ADOKS Philippines can assist you for reasonable price.

Please find us in google map or in our facebook page. Just type Adoks Manila or Adoks Qatar

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please I need help. My kids school records already gone through DFA. I need to attest those documents at Saudi Embassy but how?  I'm in Mindanao. Please help.. ASAP.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

For those who are asking for an agency who can manage to attest your document for Saudi Embassy in Philippines, you can go to East West Placement Agency. They can process your documents for submission to Saudi Embassy.

Hello,

I would like to inquire on how you complete the attestation process of Diploma / TOR in KSA Embassy in Philippines.

Looking forward to hearing from you.