I got an offer in oman. Not sure what to do.

I got an offer in oman OMR 350 after 6 months it will be increase to 400. Will all other benefits like medical, flight ticket, holidays, family visas.
accomodation not included.

As a sr web developer position in a reputed ad agency.

I am not sure it is a good offer? I am having 9 years of Experience. Want to stay with my wife n kid. My wife is teacher will there be any opportunity for wife on husband visa

Please please help urgent.

Hi Syedsm,

For your experience, the salary offered is very low.

With a child (I am assuming the child is not yet school going) to maintain and monthly rent to be paid, you will hardly be able to make ends meet - unless you are willing to cut corners and lead a life of compromise. Such as, living in a sharing accommodation with other low-income housemates, taking shared 'baiza bus' and taxis for commuting, being conscious of every Rial that you spend, et al.

If your child is school going, then you might as well look for a better opportunity.

Your wife would not be able to work on a family joining visa. Kindly read the many informative posts on the forum to understand the labour laws of the country.

If you are used to a fairly comfortable lifestyle in India, then with the salary being offered you would have to step down. It is entirely up to you whether you would want to do so,

It must be noted that there are also scores of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan expatriates who live on salaries far lesser than what has been offered to you -
but they would largely be blue collar workers.

sr web developer position  - offer in oman OMR 350 and no accommodation.

I feel like banging my head to a concrete wall. No comments...!!!

hahaha ....may you feel better ! :P

I asked them 700 and they replied managment have already kept same budget.

And the work was fully on ecommerce website development and mobile apps. i rejected the offer saying the salary offered was veryless asper my experience.

You did the right thing !
All the best .