Young Couple Moving to Gibraltar - Questions!

Hello! My husband and I are moving to Gibraltar in February of this year. We have a couple of questions we were hoping you all might be able to answer...

1. Is it possible to have online shopping delivered to you in Gibraltar? How do people shop online (such as on Amazon)
2. What is the best area to live for a younger couple?
3. Are there any other expat sites or facebook groups that post expat events and happenings?

Thank you!! :)

Welcome to the Forum :)

You will have no problem ordering from Amazon, they deliver to "The Rock". Just order as you would normally do.

SimCityAT
Expert Team

My experience is somewhat different to that of SimCityAT. Trying to use Amazon is a mixed experience, some things can be delivered while some cannot. You have to bear in mind that Gibraltar is outside the customs union so different rules apply.

Big_Al wrote:

My experience is somewhat different to that of SimCityAT. Trying to use Amazon is a mixed experience, some things can be delivered while some cannot. You have to bear in mind that Gibraltar is outside the customs union so different rules apply.

Sure, but it will tell you if it can't be delivered. Just the goes for any home delivery service.

Thank you both for the info! Can you tell me which amazon you use? (Amazon.com, Amazon.es, etc?)

You can use any of them, and they will deliver.