Enrolling in the University of Malta with a Brazilian Curriculum

Good morning, guys. My name is Beatriz and this is my first post in this forum.
I am Brazilian, with an italian citizenship, and I intend to move to Malta in february of 2018. I also pretend to enroll in the University of Malta for Geography or International Relashionps courses. My problem is that the brazilian admission system is totally different from the European one. Therefore, I know nothing about applying to European universitys. I have been doing some research and I found out that in order to enroll in the university I will need a 6.0 IELTS score and specifically grades in highschool, which I have both.
Although, I am not sure if I will need to take the Internacional School for Foundation Studies, because the brazilian curriculum may not be comparable to the maltese one. In addition, I would like to know how hard it's to be accepted in the university, because I need some security on this matter before moving to Malta.
I have been emailing the university for almost one month and I didn't got any response untill now.
Thanks you, guys! I am kind of desperate.

your best bet is to ask them, they will likely make you sit tests to gauge your skills - they did for a friend.

But each case is specific, so speak to them directly

Can you please tell me which course your friend tryed to enroll in? And if the test was difficult.
I have tried to get in touch with the university, but they are not responding. Any help is useful, even if every situation in a specific one.

It was very difficult and hard to find out what the test covers and when you learn modern science facts you are often “wrong” cos Malta teach 15 year old science. Nightmare

If the 10 or so foreigners who sat tests 1 got in.

Was some medical thing. She had best results by just going there and asking in person

volcane wrote:

It was very difficult and hard to find out what the test covers and when you learn modern science facts you are often “wrong” cos Malta teach 15 year old science. Nightmare

If the 10 or so foreigners who sat tests 1 got in.

Was some medical thing. She had best results by just going there and asking in person

Thank you for your reply!
I really hope that this test will not be needed for my course, since medical stuff is often more difficult to get in.