Wants to travel in saudi arabia

Hi.Im currently living in bahrain i have dependent Visa ,my husband has working visa in bahrain and at the same time he has dependent visa and iqama in saudi (his father is working in saudi) . Now my question is, can i travel to saudi with my husband using my dependent visa ? And How?

Hope you can help me .

Thank you.

Hello , if you have depedant visa only in bahrain that does'nt permit you to travel to saudi and get on arrival visa from airport / causeway BUT if your husband is holding saudi Iqma and you have a pre approved visa to enter saudi then Yes you can.

Visit the below website, from here you can apply for previsa to Saudi Arabia if your in Bahrain


New topic